Internet Reputation Management Review
PRODUCT NAME: RepWarn
Overall Ranking: 98 out of 100
Price: $97 per Month – $997 per Year – $1 seven day trial
Owner: Walter Bayliss
Internet Reputation Protection
What are your Customers Really Saying about You?
Most people in business today realize how important it is to protect their online reputation. Social Media has made it very easy for people to complain about a product or service, without ever giving the business owner a chance to try and solve their issue.
And there are so many social media sites these days, it is very hard to keep track of what people are saying about you. You may get five good reviews, but it will be that one bad one that people will remember, and that bad review can damage your business.
The trick is to deal with problems as soon as they arise, but how can you monitor what is being said on the web 24/7?
Online Reputation Management Software
RepWarn is software that monitors the web 24/7. You just type in the keywords that you want to monitor, such as your products and brand. RepWarn scours the web and notifies you whenever your keywords are mentioned, allowing you to interact with your customers and provide great customer service.
You can even monitor your competition to see what people are saying about them. This information will make it easy for you to discover what people like about them and help you improve your service. You might even find that your competitors customers are not so happy, making it possible for you to turn them into your customers.
Hot Lead Generation
With RepWarn, you can do more than just find out what people are saying about your brand. RepWarn can bring you the hottest leads from people within your niche.
Let’s say you’re a Plumber in Sydney, set RepWarn to search for a ‘good plumber in Sydney’. When someone types into Social Media, ‘does anyone know a good plumber in Sydney?’ Bang, you have a lead that you can respond to immediately and offer your services.
I bet that customer would be impressed (as long as you are a good plumber), and would likely recommend you to their friends.
Hot Leads for Internet Marketers
This software is great for helping you find laser targeted traffic for your affiliate products and CPA (cost per action) offers. You just need to search for keywords that relate to the problem your product or offer could solve, then jump into the conversation and help them solve that problem.
Think big when it comes to CPA, or offers. There are companies out there that offer huge rewards for leads on high-ticket items. RepWarn makes it easy to get your offers in front of the very people who are searching for these high-ticket items.
Pros of RepWarn
- RepWarn Software is very easy to use – Setting up your monitoring couldn’t be easier.
- You get instant notifications – you are notified the minute someone mentions your brand or keyword.
- Constant vigilance – RepWarn scans the web every five minutes, 24/7, so you will never miss any notifications.
- Mingle with your customers – RepWarn gives you the ability to interact with your customers allowing you to better understand their needs.
- Direct link to conversations – you have the ability to link directly to conversations in real time.
- Knowledge is power – knowing what people are saying about you or your brand can vastly improve your business.
- Increase your sales – with people who are looking for your product or service being delivered to you.
Cons of RepWarn
- Too many results – you need to be very specific when targeting keywords or you can end up with a lot of results that are of no interest to you. (You can set it to ‘unread’ only, so the only results you get are new ones). This makes it easier to spot the ones that are relevant.
- This software is new – there are a few glitches, but I know Walter and his team are working very hard to get these fixed.
Who is RepWarn for?
* Anyone who wants to know what people are saying about them.
* Anyone who wants to protect their internet reputation.
* Anyone who wants to improve their customer service.
* Anyone who wants to protect their brand.
* Business owners looking for new leads.
* Internet Marketers.
Training and Tools Overview
This software is so easy to use and is a perfect tool to help you keep track of your customers and your business in general. The more you interact with your customers, the more you will gain their trust and the more likely they will be to buy your products or service.
Although the software is easy to use, there are some training tutorials to help you to fine tune your results. They pretty much have everything covered.
I have had two occasions to contact support, and both times I was very impressed. They got back to me very quickly and solved my issues easily and in a friendly manner.
It was obvious that they read my questions and responded accordingly, unlike a lot of other help desks that leave you wondering if they did actually read your question at all.
How much does RepWarn cost?
$97 per month or $997 per year. Paying annually will save you $167.
You can try RepWarn for seven days for $1.
If the price seems a bit steep, think about how much it could cost you to lose just one of your valued customers through a bad review posted on the internet. And think how much more they would trust you if they could see you making every effort to resolve issues as they arise?
If you look at the chart below, you will see that the price is quite reasonable in comparison to some other similar products on the market.
Would I recommend RepWarn to you?
Yes! The thing I like about this software is its ease of use. Just type in your keywords and watch it start working. It works for you 24/7, protecting your reputation and your brand, with the added bonus of finding you great leads for your business.
Can your business afford not to be using RepWarn? You can try it for seven days, for just $1! There is also a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely happy, you can contact support for a full refund.
Have you ever had your online reputation compromised? You can leave your responses, question or comments below.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.